Friday, March 13

M. O. T. Y.

Pass me the Mother of the Year trophy. KT fell down the stairs tonight, when I turned my back to dig something out of the hamper.

I'm okay about it but MAN, does it make the heart go wild. She barely even cried. Had a little bump on her head but when mixed with all the other "I'm just learning to walk" bumps and bruises, no biggie.

And now let us never speak of it again.



I'm loving all your cookie comments!

7 comments:

Swistle said...

Henry JUST fell down the stairs last week. Edward opened the baby gate while Henry was leaning against it. NICE.

Mandy said...

the same thing happned to collin when he was younger ... I think he actually chipped a tooth which we didnt figure out till much later .. awesome

Julie said...

I have more than one of those MOTY awards. Welcome to the club!

nicole said...

Scary. Glad she's okay. These things happen to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Aw, hugs. Madeline snuck up the stairs the other day - there was no fall, but MAN was my heart racing with the shock and the "what if" of it all.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! So glad she's okay. Just last night I said I was a BAD MOTHER because I let Madison go to sleep with a dirty diaper. She's been talking to herself for an hour or more when she goes to bed at night lately, so I thought this talking was more of the same. Fortunately, Darryl went in to cover her up at midnight and smelled the damage. I should have known because she wanted me to leave the room as she was falling asleep -- that should have been a sure sign, but no, I didn't pick up on it. So I'm a member of the MOTY club, too. :) Darryl says I need to be more careful with M, because I let her sit on counters and climb stairs and such. Actually, he's right!

Anonymous said...

omg, what a sick feeling. Glad everyone is OK!