Of course after posting that WEE bit of PMS stress yesterday (well, PMS and being a normal mom of a 4-year-old), last night I served a kid-friendly dinner (ham, pineapple chunks from a can, and the hallowed Kraft Mac-n-Cheese), he ate it right up, pottied all by himself, and basically made me feel like crap for all the stuff I said.
Of course.
I should note that EVERY night, I serve AJ a kid-friendly dinner. We never eat tofu or quinoa at my house, is what I'm saying. "Fancy" is Uncle Ben's MUSHROOM flavor instead of regular. LOL.
But DH hates ham, naturally. And he can't eat pineapple (too acidic) and he grew up on homemade Mac-n-cheese, not boxed. Sorry, honey.
5 comments:
It's okay - I was a big boy and ate all my dinner. I also was able to pottie all by myself.
Y'all are funny. I have big plans to make homemade mac n' cheese some day.
Can please all of them all of the time (what horrid English :)
See as soon as you say something good about them then they act awful and when you complain, the next day they are complete angels. That's why I complain, a lot.
LOL! I love this... and your DH just killed me.
MMMM... homemade mac & cheese!
Post a Comment