by AJ
"Okay. Our team is Leader, Steggo, Skeleton Dinosaur, and Protocera...tosaurus. Those are our team. If we ever want to change our team, one of our dinosaurs has to get dead. And then we pick a new one. Or, I can review a dinosaur to make him not dead anymore and he can come back." (ed. note: where 'review' must equal 'revive,' hee.)
"Now, who are we going to destroy? There's Mannoth (Mammoth) over there. His power is to STOMP the other dinosaurs and he can freeze them with his ice mouth. But Leader has an ice mouth AND laser-fire-shooting eyes, so he can defeat Mannoth by burning Mannoth's ice. So first, Mommy, you take Steggo and Skeleton. Steggo will puuullll Mannoth out of the green box with his swish-shwang tail, and then Leader will PEERRRRSSHSSHH! him with his laser eyes. And then freeze him with the ice mouth. And you shoot Steggo's laser spikes too. Then Skeleton will scare him away and he'll run, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" back to his home, and then Protoceratosaurus will tie him up with his rope tail like this."
"Also, if we need to datavate our team I will datavate them."
(no idea but that word has been in my head for three days)
Mannoth (AJ): RAWWRR! I am Mannoth and you don't want none of ME!!!
Leader (also AJ): WHO IS THAT GUY RIDING ON YOUR BACK?
Guy on back (AJ): I AM BR...ANNISH. I AM A HUMAN AND I HAVE SUPERPOWERSPEERSHEWWWW! KPLEWWWWSHHH! KPOWWWGSSH!
Skeleton (Mommy): ROAR! We're going to DEFEAT YOU, BRANNISH!"
(AJ): No, Mommy, you have to use a DINOSAUR voice, not your regular voice. *eyeroll* Like this: RAAAAOOORRRRRRRRGgGGGRRRRrR!!
(Mommy): *sigh* WE ARE THE POWERFUL DINOSAURS RAAAAOOORRRRRRRRGgGGGRRRRrR!
7 comments:
Ha Ha. Love the "No, Mommy. You have to use a DINOSAUR voice." Ha Ha.
Oh, this is too precious... I can't wait for these silly times.
OMG...Do you know my son??? Because I SWEAR I have had the exact conversation before....heheheh! This post made me LOL and reminded me of how much I love little boys! :)
Cute.
And I think he was saying devastate.
All I saw was "AHHHWWWRRRROOOOAAARRR" and I thought I was at my house.
That is too sweet!
My son is 23 now, and I still remember this basic conversation with him.
Only HE shook his head sadly, and said, "Mom, never mind. I'll just make all the noises. You move your guys but be quiet."
I think it's genetic and linked to the Y chromosome.
Post a Comment