Four people want to win a prize? I'm OBVS not doing Web 2.0 correctly, not linking my Twitter and my blog and my Facebook page and blagh de blah to increase traffic. Pesky, long-ago-ended anonymity. (I still don't need all my high school acquaintances and work colleagues reading the blog, though.)
Aside: I have a work phone call with a consultant later this week, who wants to sell my company his blogging service/SEO strategy. He's going to try to convince me that blogs improve search engine placement and increase website traffic. REALLY??? WOW, that's FASCINATING. I can't wait to tell him I've been blogging for FIVE YEARS and I already know everything there is to know about it. Heh.
Anyway, because I am nice, I'm going to extend the contest until Wednesday. Tell your friends! Leave another comment and increase your chances (which are already PRETTY DAMN GOOD)!
2 comments:
I'll leave another comment just to say that you rock. :)
My company is considering starting a blog as a companion to our website, and it's difficult to sit through the "spitballing" without saying much... not that they'd mind that I blog, but just that... well, maybe I don't want some coworkers reading about my boobs/parenting mishaps?
(Although I WAS once walked-in-on whilst pumping at the office, so maybe it's beside the point...)
I can't wait to hear what the guy has to say about all your knowledge!
Summer plans... pretty much the same as spring plans, fall plans and winter plans. Take care of child during day, work at night. Maybe throw a couple of quick trips to the beach in there somewhere.. :)
Post a Comment