Today I get to have lunch on the corporate AmEx at a Mexican restaurant. I will say, one of the lovely things about this job has been lunches on the corporate AmEx. I'd say at least once every 3 weeks, and probably more than that, I get a free lunch.
It's the little things, you know?
----------
I found a bag I love. It's a black "work-tote," with hot pink interior. It's Ha-Yuge. Opens up all the way to the bottom and has a padded pocket if I wanted to carry my laptop in it. I've got room for my small purse, plus room for a file folder if I needed one, diapers and wipes if I needed those... it's perfect. I got it at Target, naturally, and although I kinda wanted something a little more name-brand and sophisticated, I adore this bag. Got a new wallet, too. Total score.
----------
Spanx.
----------
KT is 16 months old! This amazes me. TWO WHOLE years ago, we arrived at the beach with news that I was pregnant with her! I'm happy that I'll get to remember that arrival every summer for the rest of my life - it's an anniversary now, as well as a vacation. :) But, OHHHH, are we going to have fun this year with her. Last night in the bathtub, she was just babbling to herself, picking up squirty dolphins and pouring out water onto them and just talking away -- so busy. I just can't wait to add sunglasses and a floppy hat to that scene. (Well, and a swimsuit.)
2 comments:
SQUEEE! I can't WAIT for cute swimmy pics of KT!! We took Maddie swimming for the first time this summer last weekend and it was SO CUTE.
I would like details on the work tote... I may have to hit Target this weekend. I've been searching for a new bag!
bessie, it's a Target brand, i think. Merino or something like that. Actually, here's a link. :)
Post a Comment