Monday, February 22

Just don't sit down

Monday
check bills
make black bean salad for Tues. dinner
yoga, book

Tuesday
bath night/vacuum downstairs
organize sock drawer (yes, seriously)
laundry
yoga, book

Wednesday
vacuum upstairs
put photos in photo album (1 year behind OMG)
yoga

Thursday
more photos/laundry
yoga?
Project Runway

Friday

yoga, book

If I can keep from sitting down on the couch all week, I'll be fine.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, me too. I SO need to have a week away from the couch! Your list looks like a good one. I think I'll emulate (I'm slightly more than a year behind on the photos... SIGH).

nicole said...

What book?

Anonymous said...

You're just listing the EXTRA things. That makes it seem easy. What about -- make dinner, "entertain" kids, put kids to bed, fix lunches, wash self, comb self's hair, etc.

Lee said...

Sherry, shhhh. I can't think about all THOSE things too.

Nicole, it's Audrey Neffenegger's new one, Her Fearful Symmetry. Still in hardback. GREAT so far - I'm surprised becuase I never got into Time Traveler's Wife.

sfauthor said...

Nice plan. Do you know about these yoga books?

http://www.yogavidya.com/freepdfs.html

Anonymous said...

I should try that book. I liked the Time Traveler's Wife, but it's not really my cup of tea. I've started the new Barbara Kingsolver -- Lacuna. Very interesting so far.

nicole said...

Oh, I forgot she had a new book. I will have to add my name to the hold list at the library.