1. Socks. Brown and black. I have been tough on my socks this winter, I guess. I keep finding pairs with holes in them. I've thrown out 3 or 4 pairs in the last 2 weeks.
2. Shoes. Specifically, boots. On clearance since it's nearly spring. Next year I want to wear more skirts with boots. (Next year they'll probably be out of style -- I'm always at least a year behind the trends.) I also need some pretty new sandals.
3. Capri pants. I want more of these for spring and summer. Obviously I can't wear shorts to work, but I'm considering whether I even want to wear shorts on the weekends. I mean, yes, I do, but should I? Am I too old to be wearing shorts out in public? I don't quite know.
4. Tops. Never do I feel I have enough tops for whatever season it is. Never. DH and I are planning a garage sale soon, and I hope to clean out my closet to make space for new things.
5. Dresses. I would like to wear more spring dresses.
6. Kids' clothes. I need some wardrobe staples, especially for KT, for summer. Shorts, t-shirts, sandals. New Crocs. Probably for her brother, too, including new uniforms before next school year. (This list seems to be getting a little out of control.)
7. Necklaces. I almost never feel like I have the right jewelry to go with any outift I wear. It's okay, though, because I've just discovered Charming Charlie. *Drooooool.*
8. PAINT SAMPLES. We are going this Saturday to purchase them. Then we are going to test them out on the walls. Then we are going to start our spring painting project.
9. New blinds for 7 windows. 2 of those will have to be custom-sized. Am ready to do this.
10. Might as well be honest, I also want new kitchen cabinets and countertops. DH keeps saying I should go ahead and get an estimate. I'm unsure but maybe I will. Or... can you paint formica? Hahahaha. No, really, can you?
4 comments:
I LOVE CHARMING CHARLIE. And I am not even a high-maintenance girly type. AVA loves Charming Charlie. There's just something pretty and fun about the way they organize it.
And you are NOT too old to wear shorts, ftlog! I assume we're not talking about Daisy Dukes here to begin with.
Ha! No, not Daisy Dukes are you kidding? But on that note, what length shorts are in right now? I have no idea.
We have a Charming Charlie near us and I have yet to go because I am never without a certain 3 year old who would make quick work of the place. Probably better for the budget anyway. Your list sounds mostly fun. I have to get Benjamin some clothes for the spring and summer because he has almost none. And I am also always buying new shirts. I think because they are relatively cheap and you know you will wear them a lot. As for shorts, I have a couple pairs that I wear. Some white ones from Old Navy with a 5 inch inseam and some Bermuda length denim ones. Otherwise I wear skirts most of the time.
I love this list! I always have a similar one rolling around in my head.
I just got some GREAT deals at Old Navy for Madeline - you might want to check there.
Lastly, YAY for paint! How exciting! You must post pics, I love paint projects. :) Always SO worth it in the end.
Post a Comment