Thursday, July 28

Feeling verbose today, post #3

Okay, is it extraordinarily sad that I am SO SUPER EXCITED about lunch at a Mexican restaurant today? My coworker and I, seriously*, could eat Pizza and Mexican Every. Single. Day. She is my taste-bud-twin. (Except I think she doesn't like beer. Me, I like me a good microbrew once in a while.) We are going together today to indulge in chips and salsa, and perhaps a Lunch #1: Speedy Gonzales.

Wondering...if we did have get to eat P or M every day, would she be content to eat any kind of pizza, as would I? Meaning, frozen pizza counts - Domino's counts - Hot Pockets counts - even Geno's Pizza Rolls would count, on occassion.

Must stop talking. Starting to sound crazy.



*I guess this would be the appropriate place to say "serious as a heart attack," because that is what we will have someday. And this, after Krissy's inspiring post about cholesterol issues and addiction. Oops. Oh well. I lied, Krissy, it IS the Food! I'm addicted, too. Can I blame you for getting me thinking about it? Thanks.

2 comments:

Krissy said...

Dude, I haven't had any sugar for going on 14 hours now. You can blame me for whatever you like, but I'd do it from far away, because I am a raving, slavering beyotch right now.

The sugar is infinately worse than the smokes or the booze ever was. Particularly with the vending machine just steps away in the breakroom.

When I quit smoking and drinking there wasn't a cigarette machine and bar ten steps away, dig?

I do not need a pop tart. I DO NOT NEED A POP TART.

Fucking pop tarts.

el-e-e said...

JUST SAY NO! Evil vending machine just wants your MONEY!