Wednesday, July 19

Gratitude journal

  • I'm so grateful for my iPod! When all else fails -- or when all else is good! Either way! -- the following tunes put me in quite a good mood: "It's Your Thing, by the Isley Brothers, "You Get What You Give," by the New Radicals, "Something More," by Sugarland, and "Here I Am," by Andrew Hyra. Mmm, that's-a-good-a music.
  • Volumizing Shampoo. Because VOLUMIZING Shampoo is really the way to go. My hair has bounce! It holds its style! It's Hawwwwwwt! with the Volumizing. So I think I made a big mistake at BJs, buying Pantene Moisturizing Shampoo for "dry & damaged" hair -- a colossal-sized bottle for only $6.99. I think the Moisturizing totally weighs stick-straight locks like mine down. If anyone wants a bottle of shampoo, I am giving one away.
  • Sleeeeeeeeep. I am grateful for sleep. In fact, so grateful that I would like some more, please.
  • My husband's Grandad is having surgery today to remove a malignant tumor in his intestines. He's 80. It's scary, because his lungs are not strong enough to support this surgery -- they're putting him on a ventilator. I'm so grateful that I know him, and that he's being brave and fighting cancer, when he could have chosen to just sit and wait. And I'm grateful for his doctors who, I trust, will take care of his fragile body. My thoughts are all in Tennessee today. I'm grateful for Tennessee.

No comments: