Wednesday, August 23

Recycling a meme

Today,

i can’t: see straight for all the bits of paper I've taken notes or scribbled phone numbers on!

i can: tell that I am sitting far too much. My back huuuuuurts. And I even get up the prescribed "several times" a day and stretch.

i will: do some yoga and pilates and such, to try to ease the hurt out.

i won’t: eat ice cream. I won't i won't i won't.

i miss: my mom and dad. Being with them for 4 days was good.

i hear: songs in my head. (At the moment, something from West Side Story.)

i smell: the cover girl lipslick I just applied.

i crave: cool air

i wonder: why I felt the need to post about "Workout" last night?

i love: my leopard-n-brown strappy sandals.

i long: for a certain client to settle down already

i care: about taking good care of my clients, but JEEZ, do they hafta call all on the same day, 4 times a day?? Rrrar. Also, are other people this stressed out EVERY day? Because I couldn't handle that. Thank God for downtime.

i always: sneeze. every day. multiple times a day.

i am not: allergic to everything, however.

i believe: that this is by far the lamest thing I've ever published!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee -
Hey there - this was neat to see what you are thinking about. Stressed? I am right now - we are hearing rumors that hubby's orders back to Alaska have been cancelled - you know 38 days before he is to head home...So not knowing where I am going to be in 38 days is kind of stressful. Hope your day is great.

Stacie