- If you were between the ages of 8 and 15 during the mid-80s, you might get a KICK (ha ha) out of this: Reebok's 'Freestyle' is back! Note that I took their quiz and earned the CLASSIC, the very style I owned and loved. Someone tipped me off to this but I can't think who.
- This is for my dad and the men of his generation -- and heck, for me, too: Cajun town outlaws those no-good baggy pants! HA! I'm not sure they need to be outlawed, but for the love of God, does anyone really think this style is sexy? and HOW can it be comfortable? I truly don't get it.
- For you Lost fanatics, this will make you laugh: A Season 3 Recap
- Getting serious, this is a new little venture of some fellow working mamas, and I think it's a great resource: WorkIt, Mom!. I even submitted an article, just because I can. I figure it's some additional exposure; a "clip," if you will. (You regular readers may recognize it.)
a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Tuesday, June 19
A little something for everyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there! Seeing you today reminded me of one of my favorite activities -- reading your blog! Just wanted to say thanks for your help and encouragement over the last few weeks. I'm in complete agreement with you about work -- if only we could work just a bit while the grandparents who live next door take care of our kids. :)
I'm so glad you came by. I wanted to talk to you more but, you know. You and M both look fantastic! She is so squirmy and huggable, and the face of an angel. So cute. :)
Post a Comment