Sorry guys, all I've got is the 1st-trimester blahs (TI-RED), and the past rainy weekend where I did nothing but lay around. Seriously. So, I've probably done this one before but TOO BAD.
Were you named after anyone? My first name was my Grandfather's first name, which is pretty cool. Not many girls can say that.
When was the last time you cried? Thursday I got a little teared up, but the last good cry was a while ago.
Do you like your handwriting? I have never liked my handwriting. It's very sharp and inconsistent -- sometimes slanty, sometimes not.
What is your favorite lunch meat? Ham. But I prefer "real" ham over cold cuts. With mayo & pickle.
Do you have kids? Kid-S! Plural! That is a scary thought but yes, 1 out- and 1 in-utero.
If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? I think so. We would be so close I would tell myself to have a backbone once in a while.
Do you use sarcasm a lot? NAWWWWWW.
Do you still have your tonsils? Yep. And my wisdom teeth.
Would you bungee jump? No way.
What is your favorite cereal? Oooh, I just bought some Cinnamon Life and I think it is my very favorite in the entire world. I wonder if the fact that I wait so long between buying it makes it that much more appealing to me?
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not if I can help it.
What is your favorite ice cream? Coffee ice cream (although I had some Rocky Road, of all things, the other night and it was mighty delicious)
What do you notice first about people? I guess overall neatness (or lack thereof) is the first thing that really jumps out at me.
Red or pink? Red. I have said since I was about 4 years old that red is my favorite color. However, I don't wear a ton of red, and my house isn't crammed full of it.
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can be pretty lazy.
What is the last thing you ate? (when I started this post:) Thai Peanut Bowl with chicken... (just now:) Cinnamon Life!
What color pant and shoes are you wearing? khaki jeans, brown sandals
What are you listening to right now? my coworker gripe about his server connection and a client request
What are your favorite smells? onions simmering in butter (is this question on every meme?), fresh peaches, hazelnut coffee, lavender, clean laundry
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Emily, a programmer I work with
What are your favorite sports to watch? football, gymnastics
What is your hair color? the most boring brown
What is your eye color? hazel
Do you wear contacts? No, and no glasses either.
Scary movie or happy ending? Happy ending.
What is your favorite food? pizza or Mexican, although I had both this weekend, and neither one appealed to me that much pre-eating, or after dinner! Odd pregnancy thing?
What was the last movie you saw? Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer (DH's choice!)
What color shirt are you wearing? khaki with pink stripes
Summer or winter? Fall.
Hugs or kisses? Really, hugs.
What is your favorite dessert? chocolate pie, I think.
What are you reading? I started The Time Traveler's Wife but not really into it yet.
What is on your mouse pad? don't own one
What did you watch on TV last night? some of the E-3 coverage with hubby, then a few minutes of that movie "Picture Perfect" with Jennifer Anniston and Kevin Bacon
Rolling Stones or The Beatles? The Beatles
What is the farthest you've been from home? Japan, although it didn't feel so far away since my family was with me and we were on a military base. Poland felt farther.
Where were you born? Hereford, Tx
Over the weekend I had thought of some additional questions to add to this, but now they've escaped me. Anyone who wants to play, feel free to play.
Also! Go congratulate Sam! Baby Kicky Feet was born, hooray!
1 comment:
The eating thing is an issue for me too. I will be eating something that sounded good but all of a sudden is totally gross and I can't eat even one more bite. Really frustrating. And the tiredness is killing me. Oh, and get into that book when you have the energy--it is so good!
Post a Comment