Friday, February 15

Welcome


Katelyn Elise
born February 15, 2008

6 lbs, 15 oz

18.5 inches

~We are a family of four!~

25 comments:

Ya-Ya Ma said...

Awwww. So sweet. So beautiful. Love you.

LL said...

Congratulations!!! She's just beautiful- and so is her name! I'm so happy for you, she's finally here!

Mommy Daisy said...

Congrats! She's beautiful, and her name follows suit.

Unknown said...

awwww...congratsssy

MaryB said...

Best news in ages!! I love, love, love you all. Hugs and smooches to your beautiful family!

Swistle said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Congratulations! Great news! What a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations! She's GORGEOUS! Good work mama!

Melessa Gregg said...

Aww! Beautiful girl, beautiful name. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mandy said...

she is soo sweet, congrats, hope all is well!!

juliloquy said...

Beautiful girl! Big congratulations! Hope you all are doing well, and best wishes as you settle in as a family of 4. (From my recent experience, I can tell you that it evens out around 4 months . . .) Enjoy!

Krissy said...

SQWEEEEEEE!

Oh, look at that perfect little girl. She's so beautiful! Look at the nose! That newborn sleepy baby.

Oh my goodness you do grow them pretty, ELEE. And name them well, as well.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! She's so gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your whole family!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. She is gorgeous and a pretty name.

Stacie

Madame Queen said...

I just had a feeling!! Congratulations. She's BEE-YOO-TI-FUL!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! She's so beautiful! Congratulations!

nicole said...

Praise God! She is beautiful. We'll be praying for a smooth transition to home and being a family of four.

Anonymous said...

Oh SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

And I love that she came on the 15th - I was a 15th baby, our anniversary is on the 15th, and two of my favorite kids (actually, THREE!) were born on February 15th. Oh so cool. I'm so happy she's finally here. Great job, Mama!

Skiplovey said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful.

Sarah said...

Oh, yay! Congrats, and what a sweetheart! Lovely name, too!

tulipmom said...

Congatulations! She is beautiful!

Now you have 2 special days in a row to celebrate each year!

Gina said...

She is beautiful as is her name! Congratulations to you three! Great work, mama!

Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Hugs to you and the baby. I love love love the name ;)

Christina Schmidt said...

CONGRATS! SO very cute with a beautiful name! Cannot wait to hear more about her (you are like: who are you? New reader. Hi, nice to meet you!!)

Anonymous said...

She is most beautiful. And I forgot to say her name is just perfect. I love it.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! Where have I been? I stay away from the blogging world, and look what happens -- new people enter it.

So belatedly, CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful, and I love her name.

SLynnRo said...

Congrats!