a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Thursday, March 13
One, two, and three
My father, being the fine, upstanding fellow that he is, bought me something to replace some somethings he had helped polish off, when he was here last month. I am both thrilled and horrified with him for this, because
This is unrelated to the cookies (which I would also eat 3 at at time), but after all the news about Atlanta's severe weather-could you check in and let us know that you, DH, AJ, and KT baby are OK. Your adoring fans are worried.
5 comments:
Oh man, I want to help you polish those off RIGHT NOW! I have been craving sugar like a fiend lately.
DROOL.
Be there in 5 minutes to help you out...
...do you also have 5 gallons of milk in the house!!!!
mmmmmmm
This is unrelated to the cookies (which I would also eat 3 at at time), but after all the news about Atlanta's severe weather-could you check in and let us know that you, DH, AJ, and KT baby are OK. Your adoring fans are worried.
Post a Comment