a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
OMG - that is THE cutest baby I have EVER seen! That is SO worth the lack of sleep, right???I could eat her up right through the screen. Beautiful like her mama!
WOW! She is beautiful!!!!!!! Those eyes are something else.
Beyond adorable. It's frightening how much it makes me want another one - RIGHT NOW.
Don't tell me you don't keep testing the chewability of her cheeks! I would. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pretty baby!
Too cute!! I don't know how you managed to snap the photo at just the right time, but it is perfect. She is adorable.
I don't think I have told you yet how absolutely adorable she is. So cute! She looks so alert!
I think you'd better test those cheeks again, just to be SURE.I can't believe that less than a month ago she was living INSIDE YOUR BODY and we didn't know what she looked like yet!
she is so beautiful!!! what a great picture!!!
Sooo. Cuuute. I miss the newborn days already!
Oh, but I'd TRY to eat them -- many times a day! What a beautiful girl!!
Awwww! Now I'm really impatient for my brother and sister-in-law's overdue baby. I love that you call her KT--that's what my sibs call me (and even address my cards and gifts that way).
She is adorable and cute and sweet and all those kinds of words!
Adorable. Congrats and tell the little angel "Welcome to the world!!" for me!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
OMG - that is THE cutest baby I have EVER seen! That is SO worth the lack of sleep, right???
I could eat her up right through the screen. Beautiful like her mama!
WOW! She is beautiful!!!!!!! Those eyes are something else.
Beyond adorable. It's frightening how much it makes me want another one - RIGHT NOW.
Don't tell me you don't keep testing the chewability of her cheeks! I would. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pretty baby!
Too cute!! I don't know how you managed to snap the photo at just the right time, but it is perfect. She is adorable.
I don't think I have told you yet how absolutely adorable she is. So cute! She looks so alert!
I think you'd better test those cheeks again, just to be SURE.
I can't believe that less than a month ago she was living INSIDE YOUR BODY and we didn't know what she looked like yet!
she is so beautiful!!! what a great picture!!!
Sooo. Cuuute. I miss the newborn days already!
Oh, but I'd TRY to eat them -- many times a day! What a beautiful girl!!
Awwww! Now I'm really impatient for my brother and sister-in-law's overdue baby. I love that you call her KT--that's what my sibs call me (and even address my cards and gifts that way).
She is adorable and cute and sweet and all those kinds of words!
Adorable. Congrats and tell the little angel "Welcome to the world!!" for me!
Post a Comment