I can't even begin to tell you how much I love purses. When I go to Target, it's all I can do to avoid that purse area, which is always RIGHT UP FRONT in every different Target I frequentwhyIS THAT? The lovely bags at Target are usually $24 or less, which is good for me, but I still don't buy as many of them as I would like.
...Unrelated Aside: Oh, dear, my baby swing is dead of "C" batteries this morning. I do not have four Cs in the house, not even if I strip them from AJ's other toys, and ACK, I am working from home today. Can't be done without a baby swing! A trip to Target, therefore, will be made here SHORTLY.
Anyway, I thought, in light of my new bag, it'd be fun to show you my old bags, and what's in them (a good ol' fashioned Internet trick).
My Diaper bag:

... is not very fancy. It's one of your general choices at Babies R Us and it's really a prettier chocolate brown than this photo indicates. But I like it a lot. I wish two things: that it had TWO side pockets for bottles, and that the buttons on the front were sewed more tightly on (one of mine has already come off). BUT! It's pretty much just what I wanted. PINK trim helps. :) Inside, for baby:
- a nice changing pad (came with bag)
- diapers (although I discovered we were down to ZERO on Saturday when KT was in her white, heirloom christening gown and I thought she'd pooped... thankfully she hadn't)
- wipes
- an empty bottle
- a thing of formula powder
- a bottled water
- 2 onesies, a burp cloth, and a light blanket
...for me:
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss (LOVE!)
- some other lipsticks in case of emergency
- my iPod nano, when I remember to charge it
- cell phone
- gift cards and coupons for diapers
...aaaaaaand KT's woken up from my second attempt at a morning nap. This will have To be continued when I get back with batteries. Up next, we'll view INSIDE the purse(s). WOooooooo! Cliffhanger!
3 comments:
I loooove pink and brown, in any combo. My diaper bag is pink and brown, too. It's a Skip Jump -- which is very swanky, I hear but I know was scored as free swag from a trade show by a former co-worker. Hey, who cares, right?
Can't wait to see the insides! Cause I'm nosy like that!
I love that diaper bag! And I love Target's purses, too. They have a bright orange one on 50% off right now, and it is calling my name.
Swistle, I have SEEN that bright orange one! :) FUN FUN FUN.
Post a Comment