Darn those Gosselins, anyway. Good for laundry-folding, of which I had plenty last night, and lo! A J&K+8 marathon! I've now seen Kate smile at least twice. And I will admit, I do find it funny when she's railing on Jon, and he just sits there, unflinching, giving the camera a look like, "She's railing on me again, viewer, but I COULD CARE. *eyeroll*"
I'm confessing. It's only right that you know.
2 comments:
wait...Kate SMILED????
anyway, just noticed your "state of mind" and I dont know if this will help since you may drink the diet at work BUT what I have found works here, and helps shed the pounds of soda drinking is making iced tea, decaf .. with a little sugar (NOT fake sweetner but like REAL sugar .. like in the raw or cane sugar..not the white stuff)
Oh, I am such a J&K+8 fan! I get so caught up in everything they do! That Kate, she's a stickler for sure...kind of reminds me of how I would be if I had 8 kids. Well, besides dead.
Diet Coke is definitely getting the best of me, too. Right now, I'm on a Coke Zero kick...tastes so much better than DC. I also like Diet Rite, but there's no caffeine, and God knows, I must have my caffeine!
Post a Comment