Several things I'm fretting over -- no good time to reflect or even type nice sentences.
Baskets to be auctioned for this weekend's Fall Festival at school. Try on and alter Halloween costumes. Iron a shirt that's been in laundry room for 2 weeks so I have something to wear tomorrow (5 days a week = need more clothes all of a sudden). Retreive winter clothes from basement and pray they fit.
Watch what I eat. Figure out when, each day, to fit in exercise. (I so don't want to have to regiment my week this way but I feel like it's the only way I'll stick to it.)
Figure out when and where to vote, early if possible. Don't want to wait 'til Nov 4th but the way it's looking with 2-hour LINES for early voting, Nov 4th might actually be a breeze. Find time to read about all the local candidates... ha, yeah right...
Pay bills some night this week after dinner? Also, do laundry (load of towels is critical). Maybe clean a bathroom. Oh, the kids' bath toys and KT's humidifier NEED to be rinsed/sanitized. Oogh.
Figure out if we're going to fly, drive, or rent a car for our Disney trip in February '09. Figure out what parks we want to visit and how to celebrate KT baby's 1st birthday while we're there! Yipes. Had totally forgotten about this. Excited about the trip, though.
Christmas shopping, holy mike.
Finish the two Mommy Club books I'm now behind on, and get ready for my turn to host next month. (It's not really "Book Club" any more, who are we kidding?) Figure out what to serve. (Had so much nice conversation last night with my girlfriends.)
Try not to worry about... lots of stuff. Good gracious, I'm grateful for a husband who's helpful, kind, and here in town. I don't know how you guys with traveling husbands do it.
That is all.
6 comments:
I know the disney places are having free admission for a birthday in 2009. I know she would probably be free but they might have something about things to do on their website. I haven't been to Disney so I am not sure on costs. Hope you are doing well otherwise.
Stacie
Hi, Stacie! Thx for the tips! :)
towels are needed here too .. and bathroom cleaning;)
we need to plan a disney trip .. hoping to get my parents to let us take one of their banked time share weeks, otherwise I dont think we could afford it!
how do I do it with it with a traveling husband??...BARELY ... seriously, THANK GOD for preschool!!!!
you can vote by mail! when you get your info ballot they give you the option to mail in a request. vote at your leisure, that's what i do.
I'm breathless just reading about all the stuff you're doing!
I love this post!
Post a Comment