Wednesday, October 1

Scent of a woman

I pulled out the remainder of my Bath and Body Works "Sensual Amber" lotion a few weeks ago, because it's a "fall" scent in my mind. And I slathered it on this morning, because boy, have my arms and elbows been dry.

So I smell nice today. Of course, KT zinged me right before we left the house, so every once in a while, I get a little whiff of eau de baby spit-up from my right shoulder.

Excellent mix.

5 comments:

MaryB said...

So funny - just watched that movie for first time this past weekend.

el-e-e said...

oooh, did you like it?? I used to LOVE the soundtrack.

Procrastamom said...

I'm wearing the B&BW body spray (Ocean Cotton? Cotton Swamp? Can't remember), gleaned from my last trip to the States. I love their scents.

Mandy said...

for some reason I didnt like that movie or maybe I did and I just really dont remember it, wonder if I would like it now .... BUT now I am wondering what bath and body works I have .. ;)

Julie said...

I pulled out my B&BW favorite winter scent this weekend...velvet tuberose. I spend too much money in that store!