Wednesday, November 26

Crazy Eights

Thank you, Mandy!

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. Eating fried turkey and sausage dressing and cranberry sauce. Forkfuls (forks ful?) with a bit of each of those things = heaven!
2. Watching everyone marvel over how big KT has gotten.
3. Hugs and smiles from my parents, cousins, aunts and uncles.
4. Finishing up all my files and reports and crap.
5. AJ getting past this latest whiny drama-fest stage and finding his happy face.
6. The next time I see my sister. I don't know when that will be, but I'm looking forward to it!
7. NOT driving to work on Thursday and Friday.
8. Disney's Animal Kingdom in February '09.

8 Things on my Wish List

1. Bath and Body Works Lotions (does that make me white-trashy? They're still my fave.)
2. iTunes giftcard.
3. Short or mid-length rain jacket.
4. New shoes.
5. Books by Philippa Gregory.
6. Someday, new kitchen cabinets, paint, and counter tops. And dishwasher and fridge, as long as I'm wishing.
7. Delicious chocolates.
8. A programmable crock pot.

8 TV Shows I Like To Watch

1. 30 Rock
2. Real Housewives
3. Project Runway
4. Amazing Race
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Dirty Jobs
7. Lost (come back!!)
8. Ghost Hunters (I hate having to admit this but these guys are so incredibly cheesy slash paranoid that I CAN'T. STOP. MYSELF.)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

1. KT woke up at 5:40 am and wanted a bottle.
2. AJ ate all his breakfast, and even threw away his own trash afterwards!
3. I did some online window-shopping.
4. I ate Taco Hell for lunch and it was gross. (Avoid the "Spicy Chicken" burrito.)
5. Our doggie went to "camp" for the Thanksgiving holiday and I think it made my husband sad. :(
6. My neighbor asked to borrow a casserole dish and a shot of bourbon, for a recipe.
7. I briefly considered a shot of bourbon, myself.
8. We almost couldn't find the Elf on the Shelf, who is supposed to magically appear right after Thanksgiving. But we found him. Whew!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, sis! I'm looking forward to the next time I see you, too! Thanks for putting me on your list. That made my day.

Mandy said...

Ace of Cakes - its one of those I dont think to watch unless I cant sleep then I get really into it!!!!!

nicole said...

I want a programmable crock pot too. I suppose wanting one of those means kissing any semblance of hipness goodbye. Oh well, at least my crock pot meals will rock.