The knob on my crockpot has broken off! We resorted to using needle-nose pliers this morning, because I am making this for dinner.
Pliers just Will Not Do, now that I have discovered that site, and now that I'm working outside the home 5 days/week. I need a new crockpot! Who's excited for Christmas?!
5 comments:
Love the new site you found! Mmmm, your dinner sounds good. We just made a crock pot recipe today too!
I agree about the new site and the recipe that sounds so good. Jilly needs to share her recipe for Three Bean Stew that she makes in the crock pot. We had it when we were in Copenhagen. Yum!
Thanks for the link to the crockpot site! I got a great crockpot last Christmas -- it has latches on the lid so it travels easily.
Oh, and Y'ALL... the soup was delicious! Very filling, too. Even Hubby, who's generally not a fan of the crockpot, gave it a thumbs up.
Oh yay, I am always looking for new crock pot recipes. I have the Betty Crocker Crock Pot cookbook and have yet to make a bad recipe from it, it's nice on the days I want to avoid spilling stuff on my laptop while I cook over it :)
Post a Comment