a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Ohhh I like this I will have to do it as well! Thx for the idea!!!
Awwww...Darling Husband still exercising with you? ;)
Oh I like this idea, maybe I'll have to do that do so I can refer back to it when the darling child REFUSES to nap ;)
number 1 is my favorite!!(ok #5 is ok too ... even if he is turning 40!!!!!)
I knew you'd appreciate #1, Mandy. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhh I like this I will have to do it as well! Thx for the idea!!!
Awwww...Darling Husband still exercising with you? ;)
Oh I like this idea, maybe I'll have to do that do so I can refer back to it when the darling child REFUSES to nap ;)
number 1 is my favorite!!
(ok #5 is ok too ... even if he is turning 40!!!!!)
I knew you'd appreciate #1, Mandy. :)
Post a Comment