1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!
2) DON'T change your clothes; DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instructions with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this.
The awesome thing is that I'm at work and actually DID fix my hair this morning. AND that I get to use PhotoBooth. Whee! However:

What is UP with the crow's feet and under-eye wrinkles? Good gravy.
It could be -- just a guess, here -- that we're not sleeping all that well. Sigh. KT has maintained 3 or 4 weeks now of difficult sleeping. It's a popular topic, so I won't bore you with the details, but Man. "It's just a phase, it's just a phase," doesn't really help you FEEL better physically, you know? And then 2 days ago it turned into a full-fledged cold, so today she's going to the doctor.
Dudes, I have let myself down on the dieting front. I blame KT and the above information for preventing my workouts the last 4 days. Wait... 5. And I blame umm... President Bush for my poor eating. It's fashionable to blame him for everything, right? No, actually when I had that dinner party last Friday, I consumed wayyyy more than I should have, and when I pulled the package of meatballs out of the freezer, they weren't turkey, as I'd intended to buy, they were Regular. Regular fatty-fat stupid beef. Bother.
I guess I'm down 3 pounds since 1/5/09, and I have 2.5 pounds to lose before 1/31 to reach my first goal. At which time I will buy myself some new workout clothes, which I really want. Mo.Ti.Va.Tion.
Peace to you, and Peas for lunch. :)
(I'm not going to tag anyone for the picture party, but please shoot yourself if you feel like sharing. I mean, point and shoot, the camera. Heh.)
6 comments:
I think that is a GREAT picture of you! OFF TO YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE!
Plus, I LOVE seeing people in their work environs.
You look great. Lucky you, all dolled up for work. :)
Good job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the last few days. They are done and what can you do to change them? Nothing! So change tomorrow. :)
Love the picture. When I couldn't relax on Sunday, I kept telling myself, "You've got to relax. All this stressing is making you look OLD." Nothing like using your looks for motivation. I'm going on a quick walk for "lunch." There's no time to exercise at home right now.
love the picture ... sorry about KT and the sleep and real meat meatballs:)
I may tag myself if I can find the camer and the cord, etc, etc:)
You are so cute! I will play when I figure out how to download pictures to the computer from the new camera. I blame President Bush for the delay. heh heh heh :)
Hope KT is feeling better today.
Oh stop, you did not just take the picture without at least brushing your hair or something, right? That is no candid photo, fess up! Very cute.
Hope the kid starts sleeping better soon, and you too!
Post a Comment