Sunday, January 18

Milestones

As long as you're sitting on the floor on a Saturday morning, you might has well have an 11-month-old take her first unassisted steps toward you. It makes it much more enjoyable. :) We've been trying to capture it on video but the camera needed charging, and the star of the show also seems to have a bit of a cold, so she's not wholly cooperative. Still.

I didn't log this a week or two ago, but she has mastered the inflection for Thank-You, so I am counting it as her first word, after mama and dada. "Da-thoooo!" Right? Always hard to know what is REALLY the first word, but I love hearing her try.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sweet! Hope she's feeling better and up to performing for the video camera soon. :)

LL said...

Aww, yay! and is she really 11 months?! My goodness I feel like I was just reading her birth announcement post!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! And you should be so proud that she's saying "thank you"! My goodness!

nicole said...

Wow! Butterfly is still so far from walking. Which is just fine with me.

I love trying to decipher the words. Yea KT!

Skiplovey said...

Yay walking! and yay polite little girl!