Yesterday was a bit of a weight-loss milestone and I forgot to even celebrate it. I also don't quite know how it happened (see: Not Tracking Food, Not Working Out). I have hit the 130s. Woo! Haven't seen those suckers in a WHILE. Maybe years.
It's good because I needed a new motivator. Yesterday's conference room walk with The Girls at the office was fun. Some of them have done it so many times that they quote the chirpy leader all the way through the DVD. I "walked" and step-touched 2 miles and felt GREAT afterwards. Low impact was a nice change. I've NEVER NO NEVER liked going to the gym and working out WITH other people... but this wasn't so bad.
Today I grabbed a T-shirt and clean socks before leaving the house... and promptly forgot my shoes.
6 comments:
Hooray! Congrats!
YAY:)
and that totally sucks about forgetting your shoes ...
Way to go! You should go ahead and invest in a second pair of shoes that you can keep at the office. That way, no excuses. Keep it up!
More pats on back for moi: I walked anyway. Barefooted it one mile. I won't make a habit of that (I know it's DUMB to do that) but at least the heart got pumping.
I'm quite proud of myself. 2 DAYS IN A ROW, Wowwww. (sad, right?!)
I actually just read that walking/running barefoot has its advantages. So, maybe you are on to something. :)
hooray! congrats!!
Post a Comment