Friday, June 12

Please don't read this post.

This will sound like bragging, and so it's not meant for an audience. It's just for me, to go back to sometime when I need a little pick-me-up. My manager told me this morning that my 2 press releases received compliments from our new Public Relations firm. They said that "of all the press releases they've ever read, those were 2 of the very best," most well-written, etc etc. It is so nice to get an A+ sometimes. I just want to remember it.

9 comments:

maggie said...

Congratulations you!

Sometimes I think that's the only reason I ever consider going back to work- the potential for A pluses (because it's not like I'm getting them at home.) THEY FEEL SO AWESOME.

Christina Schmidt said...

That is great! It is okay to brag from time to time :) Sometimes we need to remember good things happen esp. when we are tired and wondering WHY we do all of this.

GOOD JOB!!

nicole said...

Yea you!

Jenna said...

Congratulations! Compliments are always nice...especially from a boss! I just found your blog and really enjoy it.

LL said...

That's awesome! I think one of the hardest things about leaving school is that you don't get that report card reminding you that you're doing a good job. You generally just hear about the bad things and the mess-ups and that's why it's so important to celebrate the Good Jobs!

Mandy said...

awesome!!

Kali said...

I keep a 'happy' file. All the nice kudos I have received in writing go in there to buoy me up on those stretches of not-so-happy. I need to find a way to save the voice mails that were nice pick-me-ups...

Well read. Well done!

bessie.viola said...

YAY!! As a fellow PR-writer, that is FANTASTIC! Brag away - you deserve it!

sdw said...

Yay! You go, girl!