a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Those eyes kill me. May happiness follow him wherever he goes!
There are just no words...Hugs to you all on such a big day!
YAY! Go, AJ, go! What a big guy you have. Congrats & hugs!
Ah, the requisite first-day-of-school pictures. He is SO CUTE! I hope he loves school! :)
Way to go, A.J.!
Can't wait to hear how it went! He is a cutie pie in his school duds!
Oh wow. Yay, big guy!I meant to thank you so much for your comment on my "rough time" blog entry. I really appreciate your words and care.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those eyes kill me. May happiness follow him wherever he goes!
There are just no words...
Hugs to you all on such a big day!
YAY! Go, AJ, go!
What a big guy you have. Congrats & hugs!
Ah, the requisite first-day-of-school pictures. He is SO CUTE! I hope he loves school! :)
Way to go, A.J.!
Can't wait to hear how it went! He is a cutie pie in his school duds!
Oh wow. Yay, big guy!
I meant to thank you so much for your comment on my "rough time" blog entry. I really appreciate your words and care.
Post a Comment