Thursday, September 30

Yes, I really am going to bore you with this

1. I'm thankful for the sweet, hot goodness of coffee every morning.

2. Thankful that the rain stopped just enough this morning that I didn't get wet walking to the front door of the office.

3. Thankful for job security, even though it means I have SO MUCH CRAP TO DO, more than 1 job's worth.

4. So, so thankful for my girlfriends. THey let me say what I feel, they dont mind if I say something that I later feel was really stupid-sounding, and wow, can they cook.

5. So, so thankful for my husband. He did bathtime and bedtime duty last night, and will again tonight, so that I can do things I love like Book Club and choir. I love you, DH, and you get the night off Friday, PLUS a glass of wine.

2 comments:

Alice said...

i'm thankful that while it WAS raining when i had to go to my car this morning, i succesfully navigated my way into the car without injury as opposed to the last 2 times i used an umbrella, which resulted in a) ribs stuck out of alignment and b) scadling myself to the point of blistering with hot tea.

i'm talented.

Lee said...

I remember that, alice! lordy. glad the typhoon treated you better today!