Dinners this week. Just because.
Monday: Spaghetti with meat sauce (and frozen meatballs for the kids). Kate still likes her noodles sauce-free, so I put a little garlic salt and butter/olive oil on them. Garlic breadsticks (frozen). Convenience, Amen.
Tuesday: On the menu was flank steak, but I had forgotten to take it out of the freezer, so we had (frozen) chicken patty sandwiches instead, on hamburger buns. Potato chips (Cheddar/Sour Cream flavor is a family favorite) and fruit salad on the side.
Wednesday: I was planning to do the steak, but just realized that once again, I left it in the dang freezer this morning. So I guess that will have to be Thursday's meal. Tonight I suppose we'll do chicken fajitas (if I have enough tortillas, which is not certain) and chips and dip (fresh salsa and guacamole). Something to look forward to!
Thursday: Flank steak! Am putting a reminder in my phone right now to take it out as soon as I get home. I want to sautee mushrooms to go with it, and will include a green veggie as well, and crescent rolls. Maybe Uncle Ben's.
Friday: The plan is for crackers/cheese and fruit. One member of the family doesn't care for that dinner so we'll see. There's always eating out, or breakfast for dinner, or Ramen (I've started buying it because Kate loves it.)
2 comments:
Boooo for Friday, booo I say!
Haha!! Li's Asian Cuisine it is, then! :)
Post a Comment