a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Tuesday, April 5
**slaps head**
Should I not have posted that comment on that person's blog? Oh, yiyiyi, am I going to be tasting foot in my mouth the rest of the day? I don't think I said anything inflammatory, and I enjoy reading the person I think I said it to.... but oh, I do hate confrontation, and WOW, do people on the Internet get nasty! I have been reading waaaaaaay too many Comments strings today. I'm not going to link to anything or bring any of the discussions here -- although I do think that there are valid conversations and debates going on out there in the blogosphere, and there's nothing wrong with honest debate -- but this is a Note to Self: Don't comment on blogs / issues if you don't want to invite confrontation. You hate confrontation, remember? You are not good at debate, so Stay Out Of It. **slaps head again, for good measure**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment