I'm debating whether or not I can afford a wee little thirty-minute snooze. I think I can. I felt like I got good sleep last night -- I had vivid dreams -- and I had my however-many-ounces of coffee that I always have (I think it's about 18), but for some reason my eyes are tired this morning. Must be the weather. Overcast, cold: My favorite. Where's my blankie?.....yawwwwwn... there it is again, I'm just so drowszzz... *zzzonk. head hits laptozzzzzzzzzz.....ooof, snufflzzzzz, mmmymmmymmmmymmymmm....snort, twitch. shaking head.* See?
Want to hear something cool? AJ boogied with the Peanuts gang the other night when we watched the Christmas special on TV. He wasn't much intrested in it, besides Snoopy, who is, of course, a word that we know, DOG. But after barking with him once or twice it was right back to his books and toys on the floor of the living room. Except -- when the kids all starting bobbing up and down, turning their little cartoon heads left and right, and Schroder played "Linus and Lucy" on the piano, AJ got up and Danced. Round and round and stomping his little feet with happiness. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment