Monday, December 19

Me and my big red nose

You Are Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!



Tee hee! These are funny. I definitely stick my nose where it doesn't belong sometimes. In fact, I just stuck my nose in Ikea for half an hour. Shouldn't have done that! Ended up buying something for myself! At this time of year! BUT... the prices there justify everything. Ikea rules.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lee - It is nice to get something for yourself every now and then. :)

I am Prancer btw..
You are the perfect reindeer, with perfect hooves and perfect flying form.

Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.

Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the sweetest carrot breath...

Hmmm - :)