I will be away from my desk September 5 and 6, returning on Thursday, the 7th. If you need immediate attention, please dial zero and ask the operator for someone else.
Hubby and I had planned to take the whole week off after Labor Day, but with my guilt issues I can only allow myself these 2 days. Just too many hot projects going on at work. Still, it's Two Free Days! Yippie! Today I had a pedicure (for free! leftover Xmas gift card!) while hubby went to the doctor, and tomorrow we are taking AJ to the Georgia Aquarium to see the too-dooos and whales and pennies. (Turtles, whales, penguins. Good! You've been paying attention.)
Tomorrow evening, after I blink several times and begin to see something other than the blue glow of aquatic wonder that will fix itself to my eyeballs, I will sit down and tell you everything that's on my mind. Or... my usual blather. :) 'Night-night.
No comments:
Post a Comment