Seems like I have a lot of to-dos coming up. I'd better write them all down or I'm likely to forget.
Friday (tonight):
Sit and talk about Christmas lists with Hubby. (Lists for OTHERS. The Spirit of Christmas. Because you can only be selfish before so long before your heart starts to pickle.)
Saturday:
1. AJ. Haircut. (My turn this time, not the professional's.)
1. Napoleon to the vet (DH).
2. Clean bathroom floor (the one out of our three that I never did get to back then).
3. Laundry.
4. *Cantor 5:00pm Mass.* (this is the one I feel like I might forget)
5. Bake a Cake. Hubby wants to do this together. Maybe there will be some flour-flinging or frosting... making a mess. :) I myself am also looking forward to some Ginger and Jack, because the frosting recipe calls for Jack, so it'll be out on the counter already. Score. :) So to speak.
Sunday: sleeeeeep in. And maybe some Christmas shopping?
Monday: work from home
Tuesday: doc appointment 8:45 a.m., then work meeting 10:00.
Wednesday:
1. Work from home.
2. Bake cupcakes for coworker's birthday party (it's my month).
3. Babysit for a friend who has a 4-week-old baby girl. Eeeeeeeee! Can't wait to hold her. ....Oh, wait! insert above:
2.5. Pack small bag so I can take AJ with me to friend's house for the first hour or so, 'til DH gets home. (LeapPad, books? snacks, CapriSun, 3-4 diapers because you KNOW that's when he'd choose to have multiple big poops, all 45 of his DVDs in case of potential screaming fit that wakes the baby because he just HAS to watch ...whatever one he comes up with...)
Thursday: Don't forget to take the cupcakes to work.
And then it's the 17th, and the following week, work will have our Thanksgiving potluck so there'll be more cooking-and-communting, and THUS! begins
THE
HOLIDAYS (dun, dun, duunnnnnnnnn)...
...and it's a good thing I worked Christmas shopping in there THIS Sunday, because there will inevitably be MORE evening and weekend activities -- ones for which I might need real OUTFITS, no less -- pretty much non-stop, until January 2nd. And my in-laws might be coming. HERE. To my HOUSE. For Christmas. So if you don't hear from me every day? ...there's why.
(SOoOO glad I decided against NaBloPoMo. Good Lord!) November? Are you kidding me?
4 comments:
Baking a cake with hubby? Could it be like a 9 1/2 Weeks moment???
Maybe you should get a babysitter!
HUsh, Di, my MOTHER reads this!! ;)
Oops...sorry should we take this over to our top secret password only blogs where we go to talk about our mothers? Only kidding Moms...my Mom reads mine too!
ARGH! I hate looking at my list of TODOs! They're on my outlook, and it takes courage to pull them up. ;)
Yes! I agree with you! No way could I have done NaBloPoMo this month, either. I'e had an okay start, but that's going to end quickly now...
Post a Comment