Thursday, September 4

Slingy sling sling!

Maaaaaajor shout out to Nicole, who reminded me recently in a comment or a Tweet or something, that the sling is my friend. The hip-carry has become my very best friend for that magical hour from 5:30 pm 'til dinner is on the table. I love that KT baby likes riding around the kitchen with me. I wish I'd had one of these when AJ was little.
Shut up, yes I was wearing a competing floral print with my paisley pink sling! Eek! I am a fashion don't!

9 comments:

Skiplovey said...

Cute! Glad she likes it. I never figured out the sling thing for Nate, maybe if we have another one I'll give it more of a chance. Looks fab.

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute!

Swistle said...

Oh, what a great photo of both of you!

Mandy said...

Is she starting to look A LOT like AJ or is it just me?????

Christina Schmidt said...

Adorable picture! I need to figure out the sling as well - I am getting batty carrying the baby around - I long for having the use of both arms already and it has been five weeks.

nicole said...

Y'all look so great! I haven't tried the hip carry yet. Must do so. We will be using the sling a lot this fall, as we have two soccer games every Saturday for the big kids. I hope Butterfly likes it still.

Julie said...

Great picture! She looks perfectly content right where she is!

LL said...

I love this picture! It's a really cute one of both of you!

Madame Queen said...

Hey! I love florals and paisley together.

Great photo!