Tuesday, September 9

Trader Tuesdays: Peanut Butter Pie

I'm not at home and don't have my very own recipe book with me, from which I could choose something delectable and special to share. But the recipe posts are going up here, there, and everywhere, and I just can't be left out of all the fun.

So without further adieu, I give you my official excuse for a trade (I make a version of this):

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Peanut-Butter-Pie-XII/Detail.aspx

Mmmmm. Pie.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

FYI - I love allrecipes.com .. I seriously dont know why I even keep cookbooks and stacks of printed off, written out, cut out recipes!!!

Julie said...

I am a huge fan of peanut butter. I'd probably eat it on cardboard!

MaryB said...

Recipe - marvelous. LOVE PB pie!

HOWEVER!! more importantly...sick of diet coke? Seriously? Thats like telling me that you now worship the devil. I just dont know you anymore.

How about diet DP? Or raspberry iced tea?

Unknown said...

holy cow that sounds soooo yummy

el-e-e said...

MB -- I know, "Diet!!" But there it is. Sick. Of. It.

Yah, I'm thinking Diet DP. Or a flavored Fresca?

MaryB said...

Peach Fresca os my favorite!

(also good with vodka in it!)