Tee hee. FAIL. I did not post every day in the end of November. Lucky for me no one but me was policing Nahoblopomo, so I still win. I've been just enjoying the time with my family, my kiddos, my cousins, and my parents' couch. Blogging takes a back seat to all of that, every time.
We watched "Sweeney Todd" last night from 10 to midnight; it seems staying up really late to watch a gory movie is becoming my weird Thanksgiving tradition. Johnny Depp definitely rocked it, as he is wont to do, but I'm sorry that my husband didn't enjoy our musical evening as much as I did. He doesn't do musicals.
Tomorrow morning we'll leave sunny (rainy) Florida, with our fingers crossed that traffic is kind to us. We'll re-enter Georgia with plans to decorate for Christmas, shopping to do, and new Thanksgiving memories to hang onto, until next year.
2 comments:
So glad you had Family Time!! And hope your trip home was smooth and UNeventful!!!!
Glad you had fun! One of our Thanksgiving day traditions is to watch "Christmas Vacation." :)
Post a Comment