(Yes, I totally set this to auto-post because AS IF Mommy gets a chance to compute on a Saturday. Ha. The MacBook is dedicated to Ben10 Alien Force as a general rule, on this day of the week. Or turned off. We are too busy playing!)
Do you know our county has the whole week off school next week? I think that's crazy. I guess maybe they've combined fall break with Thanksgiving or something? Which... hello, we didn't get Fall Break until I was in college. That was a fabricated vacation, in my day! Fall Break? Oh, that isn't real, there's only Spring Break. Anyway, so a lot of moms in my area are probably sighing into their coffee right now, thinking, "This is the -- you kids turn that &*!@^ing SpongeBob DOWN!! -- (sob!) first of NINE LONG DAYS."
Those poor, poor souls.
2 comments:
seriously THE WHOLE WEEK???
Yep!! The WHOLE week! and I could not be more thrilled! Really! We all need thebreak around here. although we will be finishing the [roject for the History Fair over the break if that makes seem less fun...
Post a Comment