They're giving away some lovely natural body scrub at Live Well Spend Well, and I get another entry for posting about it on my blog. And I get even MORE entries if YOU go over there, and leave a comment saying "el-e-e sent me."
And people, if you'd seen my feet lately, you would do this for me, as a kindness.
Sorry, TMI. But lordy, my feet in the summer are an embarrassment. All that fresh air and none of the armoured protection of socks. My worst grooming habit is to pick at that dry skin. I haven't allowed myself real pedicures in probably a year becuase, hey, you gotta save money somewhere and I'm NOT GIVING UP STARBUCKS.
Anyway, I'm sure you'd like to win, too, and if you do I will be happy for you. My feet will cry, but *I* will smile politely. Go forth and enter, and please put my name in the box!
3 comments:
For you? Anything! I'm headed there... that stuff sounds lovely!
Funny....I gave up Starbucks for the pedi's...
Ill head over. I'm all for el-e-e having pretty feet :)
HOLLA!
We love big mouths!
:-)
Post a Comment