Thursday, December 1

Thankyaverymuuuch

My. House. Is. Decorated. For Christmas!! Yippie!

All that's left is the tree, and I admit that IS a big-ticket item, but I get more wigged out about all the other knicky-knacks and where do they go, and what do I take down and replace with something Christmas, and where should I hang garland or tie ribbons, etc. -- at least the tree is contained in one spot and I know where it goes and what goes on it. I've been puttering around the house this morning (sorry, Boss-man, but I also took 2 client phone calls) and realized just now... hey! I'm done! Pass the bubbly.

Decorating tip -- my Christmas gift to you: Use fresh coffee beans in your hurricane-lamp candle holders. Like this:



They smell all homey and delicious -- a nice, sweet compliment to your Yankee Candle "Mistletoe" candle burning in the other room -- and look pretty good too, if I do say so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being done or almost done. I haven't even started. My house is such a mess it isn't funny. This weekend is major clean up time. :)

Hope you are doing well.