Today I am grateful for:
1. My best friend MB. We had a long talk yesterday on the phone which included tears and laughter, all rolled in to one lovely conversation, plus happy memories and future ideas. She understands me, more now than ever, and she is able to talk sense into me when I'm at my most non-sensical. Even sitting here at my desk, 753 miles away from her home in Texas, I have a Post-It note about one of my online passwords -- and it is indirectly relative to her. I'm so happy she's in my life.
2. Hope. In general.
3. Moe's Southwest Grill.
4. Pattie, at Kelly & Co. hair salon. She surprised me by actually being quite good and knowing exactly what I wanted.
5. Crayons, play-doh, lions/roarrrrrrs!, and elephants/a-veeeeees. :)
1 comment:
Girl. I feel ya. I have to go buy a straightening iron at some point, to make it *just* like she did. (BTW, this woman scared me because she did not SEEM to have any style whatsoever. Yipes.) I'm sure yours is pretty.
Post a Comment