I'm developing a theory that the reason kids are all screamy during their ones and twos is less because they're trying to become independent, and more because they are IN PAIN. Poor AJ has four molars pushing through, one in each quadrant of his mouth. His tantrums had decreased significantly last week and over the weekend, but all of sudden the last 2 nights Jekyl returned and we've had nothing but fits from dinner (which he also doesn't eat, even when it's chicken which he loves, probably because it hurts)... 'til bedtime. It's exhausting. It's got to be relative to mouth pain. I know that I'm a b-i-t-c-h when I've had mouth surgery or a big trip to the dentist -- it makes my whole head hurt. So I can't imagine it'd be much different for a kid.
Other than that, I'm all self-focused and think-y in my head lately. Nothing coherent that I'm ready to share, but there hasn't been much mental energy left for intelligent blogging, so here's this, to fill up the space. A Classic "Getting To Know Your Friends" email. You'll love it.
1. Legal First name?
Lee
2. Were you named after anyone? Maternal grandmother
and grandfather both had Lee in their names, as does
my mother
3. Do you wish on stars?
Absolutely, on the first one if I see it
4. When did you last cry?
Friday afternoon, no wait, Sunday morning during a
particularly moving hymn
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
*embarrassed to say this* bologna
6. What is your birth date?
Jun 4
7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I had a friend go to the trouble of downloading all of
Britney's songs and burning me a CD, back in the early
days of Napster.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends
with you? Heh. Good question. I guess I would but I
sure wish I'd call myself more often.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Heh. Guess.
10. What are your nicknames?
Honey, Lee-Bee
11. Would you bungee jump?
No way no how
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
sometimes
13. Do you think that you are strong? Not very.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I say coffee ice
cream every time.
15. Shoe Size?
6 1/2
16. Red or pink?
Red
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I have crazy guilt issues and I'm lazy about important
things like taxes and home "business" stuff.
18. Who do you miss most? Depends on the day. I miss
family, friends, Granny, AJ (while I'm at work)
19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it
back? No, but if anyone wants to play, feel free!
20. What color pants/skirt and shoes are you now
wearing?
khaki skirt, black shoes
21. What are you listening to right now?
iPod! Bela Fleck playing Paganini's "Allegro Vivace"
on the banjo
22. What did you eat for breakfast?
(this was yesterday - today i'm not having b'fast, Ash Wednesday fast and all)
Mocha-cappucino smoothie, YUM. Made
it myself!
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Lavender. I told someone this the other day -- it's
indecisive. Is it pink or is it purple? That's me.
24. What is the weather like right now?
Clear, crisp, and in the 60s. Yum.
25. Last person you talked to on the phone?
best friend "larry," last night
26. What is the first thing you notice about the
opposite sex?
Hair, eyes
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes! She is one of my very first friends. :)
28. Favorite Drink?
Coca Cola
29. Hair Color?
Brown (and some grays! Damnit!)
30. Do you wear contacts?
nope
31. Favorite Food?
Pizza? Mexican? Too difficult to decide.
32. Last Movie You Watched?
Lord only knows�. oh yeah, I think it was "White
Chicks" on Encore. Ugh. Husband had it on. *embarrassed, once again!*
34. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy Endings
35. Summer or winter?
Fall
36. Hugs OR Kisses?
Hugs
37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
the real gooey, thick, fudgey chocolate cakes
38. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?
oh, I don't know. Beansy already did in email, so I guess she wins
39. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?
eveyrone else
40. Living Arrangements?
House. 3br 2.5ba -- with DH, AJ and Napoleon, of
course.
What Books Are You Reading?
Just finished "Secret Life of Bees!" Need to start something. Maybe Harry Potter 6?
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
No mouse pads here
43. What Did You Watch on TV last night? Season premiere of The Amazing Race!
44. Favorite Smells?
DH's t-shirts just out of the laundry, AJ's breath, Christmas tree smell...
45. Favorite junk food?
Chips and salsa
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
OMG, Beatles. I Hhhhhhhhate the R. Stones!
47. What's the farthest you've been from home?
Japan
1 comment:
1. Legal First name? Stacie
2. Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of.
3. Do you wish on stars?
Yep, all the time.
4. When did you last cry?
Friday night, after the creepy guy incident at my training.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Honey Ham
6. What is your birth date?
Nov. 19
7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
I think I have a Spice Girls cd somewhere.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends
with you? I would hope I would be.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes. Tons.
10. What are your nicknames?
Dimplespoo, Dimples (hmm wonder why)
11. Would you bungee jump?
I think it would be fun. Not sure if I would actually ever do it though.
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Sometimes
13. Do you think that you are strong? Sometimes, I think it depends on the situation.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip
15. Shoe Size?
7 1/2 - 8
16. Red or pink?
Red
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I don't have confidence in myself.
18. Who do you miss most? Hubby and Family.
19. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it
back? No
20. What color pants/skirt and shoes are you now wearing?
Blue Jeans, and my running shoes (white and blue)
21. What are you listening to right now?
People walking into work.
22. What did you eat for breakfast?
Bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, Chocolate Chip Granola Bar.
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green
24. What is the weather like right now?
Cold, clear and -6.
25. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My sister last night.
26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
How they carry themselves.
27. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes! She was one of the first cyber girls I met in person (and had a GREAT time with)
28. Favorite Drink?
A&W Root Beer (and a daiquiri at times) :)
29. Hair Color?
Light Brown with blonde highlights
30. Do you wear contacts?
No
31. Favorite Food?
Spring Rolls (love love love)
32. Last Movie You Watched?
White Noise with Sis and BIL on Sat. - Scary
34. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Scary Movies if I am with someone else - otherwise Happy Endings. :)
35. Summer or winter?
Summer
36. Hugs OR Kisses?
Hugs
37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Anything with Chocolate
38. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?
??
39. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?
??
40. Living Arrangements?
Air Force Base Housing. 4br 2.5ba -- with DH (eventually), Samantha (Black Lab/husky mix) and Cherish (Golden Lab/Golden Retriever) - at the present 3 girls on the loose. :)
What Books Are You Reading?
Just finished The 5th Horseman by James Patterson. Need to get back into my Cisco Certification Study Book.
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
Stars
43. What Did You Watch on TV last night? American Idol/Amazing Race
44. Favorite Smells?
From back home - fresh cut alfalfa.
45. Favorite junk food?
Chocolate (see a pattern)
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Not sure I like either one.
47. What's the farthest you've been from home?
China/Korea
Post a Comment