I should think this technique blows the others away for efficacy and immediacy:
"...The techniques are suspicious, dubious, and embarrassing, like the "Crab Dance," in which you make scissor motions with your fingers while side-stepping right and left and repeating, 'Everything is going wonderfully.' It makes 5 gratitudes a day seem downright clinical."
Hahaha! Are you picturing yourself in this Crab Dance scenario? It makes me laugh out loud. If you didn't at least chuckle, you must be the oft-concluded "dead inside."
DH and I are doing this tonight. (We're not depressed, nosiree! But we do actually have a few new stress-inducing things going on. Which I may or may not blog about here shortly.) We like to dance in the kitchen. --Ooh, hey! Another idea: what if I got all my coworkers to line up and crab dance together??
2 comments:
Positive thinking AND calorie burning all in one! Ha Ha
If we crab danced three times a day, I could be much happier. Less stress -- we must have less stress!
Post a Comment