And OH, did we have fun! And by that I mean, argued. ;) Before we fell asleep, I "breathed too hard" and annoyed her, and when she'd tell me that, I'd make her feel pretty bad by saying "WELL I HAVE TO BREATHE." Then *huff off and turn over.* It's funny now because I've grown overly sensitive in my adulthood, even to my own breathing, and especially at bedtime. If, for instance, I feel my own exhaling hit my bare shoulder? I FREAK OUT. Must cover up shoulder with sheet immediately.
It's special to have someone you'll tell your dreams to. Who'll trade back scratches with you. Who doesn't kick the covers off, unless you're conspiring to kick them together. Who'll turn off your lamp after you've fallen asleep with the book still open on your chest.
Sister love is one of the very best kinds. Happy Love Thursday, Beansy! And safe travels!More Love Thursday here, here, and here. Spread it! Tell someone you love 'em.
4 comments:
Lovely picture. I am a only child and a person I considered my little sister died of cancer when she was 18. I wish she was still around so I could hug her too.
Have a nice day.
AAAHH! So sweet. You gals are very special :)
Breathing too hard....hahahaha that cracks me up!
Hugs to you both!
Great picture. You're both very lucky to have each other. Happy Love Thursday!
Its a good thing that you guys know the value of each other.
Happy LT!
Post a Comment