Friday, February 16

Gratitude time

Y'know what I haven't done in a really long time? FIVE THINGS.

1. I'm grateful for the weekend, with social plans. Even though they happen to involve a large mouse (I think?) named Chuck and a lunatic-bin named for him and his coagulated dairy product.

2. I'm grateful for a lunch buddy today, who didn't want to talk about anything deep or meaningful, and who appreciates a good salad bar as much as I do.

3. For jeans and a purple sweater.

4. For Diet Coke with lemon AND lime wedges. (it's the simple things)

5. For success and hard work, spurring me even now to want to complete a work project even if it means working a bit tonight. The fact that my mind is focused on this, and anxious to do it, helps so much... Since the deadline is coming fast and furious. Thanks be for all of that.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

It helps to write it down sometimes, doesn't it? :-)