
Dude, is it Thursday again? I don't know how you people stay on top of things so much better than me.
In honor of my BEST FRIEND in the entire world, MARYB -- otherwise known as "larry" -- coming out of the dark and into the Light! of the Blogosphere! I present to you a list of my favorite blogs that maybe aren't in my links yet. (I
1. Playgroup Dropout. I am certain Beth thinks I'm stalking her, but I think more than one person reads both her ClubMom
gig and her "regular" gig, So the Fish Said. NB: Small Change -- it's time to re-up your charitable commitment to kids, go check it out. :) Love your smokin' a--, Mrs. H! :)
2. Purple is a Fruit. Also of "All & Sundry" fame. Her Riley could top AJ in the cute factor. Seriously, I am mom enough to admit that. And she is in Seattle, what could be cooler?
3. Procrastamom. One of the funniest Canadians I know.
4. Moxie. Best parenting advice on the 'net. Smart, sassy, (watches TV like me), and eloquent.
5. 4andcounting. Just met her, but I like her!
6. A Hole in the Fence. This is a delurk! Not sure I've ever even commented to this person but, she lives in GA and she's a working Mom = instant friend, right? (Hi, Sophie.)
7. Light and Momentary. Fantastic writer. Crunchy goddess! Model of goodness. Love, love, love.
8. Sam Jackson's College XP. I read this for work. Sometimes. He's pretty savvy at 18 years old, but then, he attends Exeter so that's not too surprising.
9. Amy. Met her through the T13! Howdy, neighbor!
10. a.k.a. Brandi. Met her through MaryB! They're real-live freenz. I'm tagging along.
11. Tomato Nation. Actually I haven't read Sars in a Loooong time but she is a witty observateur. Ann Landers she ain't and I love that!
13. The Advice Smackdown. AwYeah. Amy for the souuuuuul. And the slightly wrinkled eyelids. (beauty "advice")
So. Now you all have something to do Friday night. Linky, linky!
8 comments:
Hey, thanks for linking me! I appreciate it. I have a hard time coming up with TT's, so don't know if I will have one today or not.
Happy T13.
More blogs for me to visit :)
4: It IS hard, isn't it?! I'm thinking I spend too much time thinking of lists for TT, and not enough time REALLY trying to write something meaningful. (But I'm a sucker for the comments, so there ya go.)
:)
I'll have to check some of those out. Thanks!
Aw, you are so nice! Leave a comment and make it easy on me!! Yes, I'm an instant friend.
I'm not a Thursday 13er yet; I'm slammed with too many other deadlines that I'm missing. I would like to do that soon, however.
Glad I found your blog.
I did do one after all. Kind of lame, but all I had to offer today.
Yep, I'm going to need to come back and check some of those outs. If you visit mine (and I hope you will!) I hope you check out Slackermommy's blog...she is the funniest!
Happy TT!
i love new sites to look up.thanks for visiting mine today
Post a Comment