It's Interview Time! I willfully signed up for a hard-hitting interview by one of my newest blog-pals, typelittlea. She seems quite cool. I'm grateful to her for offering because y'all? I'm frrrresh! out of ideas, zapped of all creativity.
So here are the rules: Leave me a comment (you, yes you) saying “Interview me.” I will respond by emailing you or leaving a comment with five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don’t have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here are typelittlea's questions to me.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up? How close/far is it from what you're doing now? Heh. I WIN! When I was little, I usually said I wanted to be a "Mommy." I am a sparkling career success, then! However, I also wanted to be a teacher most days -- in fact, I subjected my sister to a kafrillion games of "School," where *I* was the teacher because it was *my* chalkboard to begin with and also, I was older and obviously smarter. In my working-life, I am nowhere near a teacher. I sometimes email college professors, though.
2. What kind of eater are you? Are you picky? Or are you all, pan-fried songbird in a chocolate-asprin sauce, yum just like mom used to make! NOT PICKY!! Hear that, AJ? NOT PICKY. Picky eaters kinda get on my nerves, actually. (It is therefore very difficult having a toddler.) I, myself, am willing to try a variety of *normal* things, ethnic things, etc., but you won't catch me dead eating Fear Factor delicacies or some of Anthony Bourdain's crazy feasts. I will say this, I like food to taste good. And tofu isn't my favorite. Pretty basic criteria.
3. If you had a substantial amount of money to give away, where would you give and why? Give it away?? Wah-huh? No, I kid, really. I suppose first I would (finally) contribute to my parish's capital plan -- they're building new buildings, updating the school, etc. -- to be sure my son gets into Kindergarten! Eek. Got to work on that. Right after we fix the car and replace the upstairs air conditioner and have some trees removed from the backyard. And THEN, after that, I'd probably give some to the Delta Gamma Foundation (my college sorority which helps lots of causes, most notably sight conservation & aid to the blind), the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (near & dear to my heart), St. Jude's (because kids just shouldn't have to be that sick, they break my heart), and the Special Olympics (added to my list quite recently - in fact, I'm wanting to volunteer with them someday).
It's really, really hard to choose just one charity, by the way.
4. Do you have any sore spots that you don't laugh at/make fun of? I have never been obese myself, but I really hate when movies, comedians, or TV shows make fun of fat people. Really. Hate.
5. Do you drive like an asshole? If yes, please NEVER come to NJ. My blood pressure is high enough. KTHKSBYE Whooboy. I was thinking about this just the other day because as I was driving through midtown Atlanta on the interstate, in difficult traffic, I realized I can be fairly aggressive on the road. I definitely follow too closely. I don't consider myself an asshole namely because I try to avoid talking on the cell while cutting you off, and I don't zip around you at 85mph like a teenage boy in a pimped-up Civic (hate those guys). I really try to be careful. But if you are from Po-Dunk County USA, you probably think I drive like an asshole. I've definitely been citified.
Great questions, man! So sign up and I'll interview you! And the US Americans, who... the Iraq and everywhere like such as...
(I actually played this little interview game once before.)
6 comments:
Um, my idea well is totally dry..wanna interview me?? Im tired of making lame excuses for my posts :)
I don't think my email is on my blog. it's ml dot schroeder at yahoo dot com
Thanks!! and have you seen madame queen today?
Interview me! This totally looks like fun. Email me at lmnessel at gmail dot com.
me too! I need something else to write about :)
jdelgrosso at g mail dot com
Ooh, this is so fun! thanks for wanting to play along, guys! any more brave takers??
Is it too late to play?
I'd love the distraction from my real work!
not too late! It will be fun to try and come up with questions for YOU! :)
Post a Comment