Ms. 4andcounting tagged me for this challenging little meme.
The rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players - You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3.At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
A -- I have Attitude. Usually it's a fairly good attitude, que sera sera and all, but *sometimes* it's the capital-A Attitude that your mother used to really dislike (and my mother).
N -- I really like Novels. I have tried to read non-fiction but it usually leaves me feeling very blah. I need a good story arc. Maybe a plot twist. Depth of character. Symbolism. And for me, that usually comes in long fiction (not short stories so much, either).
N -- Nutter butters. What can I say? I like Nutter Butters! My childhood friend, Nikki, used to bring them in her lunch a lot and I was so glad when she shared. I Never buy them myself, though (Nutritional value woes). [I was going to use "Naive" here, but that's so boring.]
E -- I attended Emory University. (You wouldn't believe how many E-words I scanned through and considered before settling on this Easy fact! Eavesdrop, Earrings, Exegesis, Editorial...Etc!)
Now, I think the tagging is going to be harder than the meme itself! So here I go: Amy, whom I haven't visited in Ages, Nancy Bond from Nova Scotia, Nancy S. Brandt (hi, Nancy, remember me? I'm sure glad your name is Nancy!), and Ellinetha.
4 comments:
Okay, I just realized I totally missed the idea of tagging people with letters in my middle name. I just tagged 5 people. I'm not very smart, which contradicts my letter 'I' fact. Sad.
El-e-e,
Cool thanks, I will do this tomorrow (Friday) because I am about to leave work, and I have to think about this my middle name is Paivi (it is a Finnish name).
I like this, tagging will interesting with all the vowels in my middle name. Wish me luck.
4and, I didn't even notice because you got "E" right! :) Hee hee.
I have the exact same feeling on novels, nonfiction, short stories. Makes me feel a little shallow, but perhaps I'm actually Deep, Enlightened, Artistic, and uh, Normal (and that's my middle name)!
Post a Comment