a library of my thoughts on motherhood, family, working, and daily life. an attempt to know myself. (hello, self!).
Monday, May 2
Getting stuff done
Well, damn. I made it to the grocery store, and got my window box annuals planted finally, and have managed to unpack and do a load of laundry, but dang if I can't get my work-work done. Guess it's not as interesting as home-caring. Guess I will be doing it during tonight's episode of 24. Not that I really care if I miss that show anymore. It's always about this point in the season when I'm like, "How many more freaking hours are there in this guy's [super-un-realistic, better than a soap-opera] day, anyway??" But I do admire Jack Bauer... he can get stuff DONE. On zero sleep, no less! Wish I had that skill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment