Tuesday, May 31

Beauty is random

J., in our office, cleaned out her closet this weekend and found 30-plus bottles of ununsed nail polish. She's giving them away. Then, The Boss, who's just returned from a week in France, came back with a plethora of mini perfumes, which he just gave to each staff member, White-Elephant style. (We drew numbers. I know, right??!) On my desk I now have Rosewine and Creamy Cocoa for my toes, and "O" de Lancome (its real name) for behind my ears.

Random.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh nice Lee - Sounds like a lot of goodies... I thought I would leave a comment for you since I don't have any tales of baby falling to contribute to make you feel better. :) But... I just wanted to let you know it looks like I will be in Georgia from July 6-8th now. We will see if this stays

Anonymous said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some free adult game research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work :-)

Sincerely,

Tosh
Webmaster/Publisher
free adult game